Prize Draw for Samaritans Fundraiser at The Yoga Studio
During the weekend of 7th and 8th January The Yoga Studio hosted Stretch For Samaritans at the Buttercrane Shopping Centre. The weeknd raised £650.00 and awareness of the important work of the Samaritans and of the value of yoga for coping with stress.
During the weekend the public was invited to to participate in a Prize Draw with prizes including a Dinner for Two at The Duke Restaurant donated by Mr Ciaran Gallagher and various prizes of free sessions donated by The Yoga Studio
- Gift Voucher for 12 Classes at The Yoga Studio – Edel Rafferty
- Gift Voucher for 6 Classes at The Yoga Studio – Oliver Cassidy
- Gift Voucher for 6 Classes at The Yoga Studio – Rachel Carragher (Collected by her father Eamonn)
- Organic Yoga Mat – Eileen McElroy
- Dinner for Two at the Duke Restaurant – Denise Trainor
Prizes presnted by Ciaran Gallagher from The Duke Restaurant.
The Samritans provide a much needed service by providing emotional support to people who, for a variety of reasons are finding it difficult to cope. Being listened to, in confidence, without fear of judgement can be a huge relief and is often the first step to finding emotional stability and wellbeing.
Yoga, by its very nature, is also non-judgemental and through body awareness and simple breathing techniques, practitioners learn to take charge of their own lives.
Would you like to advertise your business on Newry Times and reach thousands of people every day? Contact the Newry Times office on 028 4062 6520 or email Paul: firstname.lastname@example.org