New job vacancies with Netwatch, Newry
Thursday, January 26th, 2017
Advertising Feature, Community, Featured Story, Jobs & Careers
Netwatch has opportunities for immediate permanent positions in their purpose built Communications Hub in Carnbane Industrial Estate in Newry, Co. Down.
Established in 2003, by David Walsh, Group CEO and Niall Kelly, Director of Technology, Netwatch is a global Risk Management company specialising in business continuity, risk management and security services to customers across Europe, Africa, the Middle East and the USA.
Netwatch deploys the most advanced video processing technologies to proactively monitor and protect their clients’ properties and assets. The business is unique as it proactively protects properties using live audio warnings to ward off intruders.
Intervention Specialists direct operations remotely, visually verifying the intruders and intervene as soon as security is breached by verbally alerting the intruders they are being watched with a personalized warning.
In the majority of cases intruders flee the scene upon hearing the audio warning – preventing the crime from ever taking place.
Netwatch employs 160 people at their global HQ in Carlow, Ireland and in offices in Northern Ireland, the United States and the United Kingdom. Employees enjoy collaborative team work, learning and career advancement opportunities, together with competitive remuneration packages.
Job Title: Intervention Specialist
Department: Communications Hub
Location: Carnbane Industrial Estate, Newry
Join their growing team! Netwatch are seeking full-time permanent Intervention Specialists to support their customers across the world from their Communications Hub in Newry.
Intervention Specialists will operate Netwatch’s advanced protection technologies to support customer site security.
Successful applicants will:
• Use a variety of bespoke systems to deliver effective remote CCTV online visual monitoring and manage barrier controls
• Handle alarm activations as per individual customer site protocols
• Act as a point of contact for Netwatch customers throughout the world who are experiencing security breaches and issues
• Be responsible for inbound and outbound phone calls including to Security Services and at all times demonstrate an exceptional level of customer service
• Where incidents occur, create Incident Reports, which includes contacts made and actions taken.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following essential criteria;
• Grade C in Math and English at GCSE Level and a Minimum of two Grade C’s or above at A Level / Leaving Certificate or equivalent
• A high level of IT literacy, especially MS Office and/or bespoke Management Information Systems
• Excellent telephone and customer service skills
• Ability to adapt, learn quickly and multi task effectively under pressure in a high volume, high stakes and fast paced team environment
• Exceptional attention to detail
• A proven track record of performing consistently at a high level
• Ability to exercise good judgment in emergency conditions and act on own initiative
• A team player who is flexible in order to meet business needs.
• 2 years’ experience in a similar or customer service role
The working pattern opportunities available are:
• Full-time night-shift roles – 12 hour shifts 6pm-6am on a “4 nights on 4 nights off” basis.
• Full-time day shift roles – 12 hour shifts 6am-6pm on a “4 days on 4 days off” basis.
The Closing Date for applications is Friday 17th February 2017. Please submit your CV to email@example.com
Please outline in the email your preferred working pattern, days or nights.
Due to the nature of the business, successful candidates are required to undergo a satisfactory background vetting, employment history and criminal record check. Netwatch is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Would you like to advertise your business on Newry Times and reach thousands of people every day? Contact the Newry Times office on 028 4062 6520 or email Paul: firstname.lastname@example.org