Stay Local, Play Local and Buy Local
Summer is here and with so much on offer over the coming months in Newry and Mourne, why not opt to Stay Local, Play Local and Buy Local and support our superb local businesses across the hospitality, retail, tourism and service sectors.
With some of Ireland’s most beautiful natural attractions, world famous festivals and an unbeatable mix of shopping and top class restaurants and cafes on your doorstep – you and your family can enjoy some great days out and support local jobs at the same time.
The Newry and Mourne Buy Local Campaign, supported by Newry and Mourne District Council, Newry City Centre Management; Crossmaglen and South Armagh Chamber of Commerce and Trade; Warrenpoint, Burren and Rostrevor Chamber of Commerce and Trade and Kilkeel Chamber of Commerce and Trade is in full swing with three highly successful local launches having already taken place across the District.
In May Newry got the Campaign up and running, followed by Crossmaglen and South Armagh in June and Warrenpoint Burren and Rostrevor in July.
After the holiday break, the attention moves to Kilkeel and The Mournes with the final launch in the District taking place in September, showcasing the best that Kilkeel and The Mournes has to offer with a live outside broadcast.
Donna McConnell at Newry City Centre Management on 028 3025 0303.
How to get your business involved:
Any businesses located and operating within the greater Newry & Mourne area is eligible to join. Businesses will be requested to complete an application form so that contact details can be used to promote services on social media.
How it works:
All interested businesses should make contact with their local Chamber of Commerce & Trade and submit an expression of interest form.
• Membership is free.
• Registered members will be listed on Buy Local Facebook page to promote their business, offers & promotions and connect/network with other interested parties. This will be managed by Newry & Mourne District Council.
• A downloadable kit will be available online to all participants that will include:
– An easy to print Newry & Mourne Buy Local Poster
– A digital logo in colour and black & white for traders and businesses to use on their website, Facebook page, newsletters, ezines, emails and any other promotional material.
– An additional logo will be circulated that says “Thank you for Buying Local”. This can be used on invoices, statements, envelopes, etc
Would you like to advertise your business on Newry Times and reach thousands of people every day? Contact the Newry Times office on 028 4062 6520 or email Paul: firstname.lastname@example.org