Baby Niamh celebrates Father’s Day at Buttercrane
18 month old Niamh McShane joins her sister’s Cara (7) and Katie (6) in giving their dad Marks & Spencer Manager JP McShane a surprise visit to Buttercrane to celebrate Father’s Day.
Dad JP has worked for the M&S store for over 17 years and managed the Newry flagship tenant store for over 3 years. Father’s Day is on Sunday 16th June and Buttercrane Shopping Centre surveyed shoppers to find out their top 10 gift ideas to treat Dads.
1. Aftershave – new men’s fragrances include Eros (from Versace), Summer (Burberry) and Caroline Herrera 212 limited edition for 2013 and Eau de Lacoste Noir.
2. Shirt & tie – a classic option for traditional dads
3. Book – best sellers Alex Cross Run by James Patterson and Harlan Coben’s Six Years
4. Suit – good option if few family are ‘clubbing’ together
5. Dinner and bottle of wine for £10
6. New shoes/trainers
7. Gadget/phone accessory
8. Socks –Dragons Den Peter Jones has upped the fashion stakes for sock fans
9. Gift card /voucher – the easy way to treat the man who’s impossible to buy for!
10. Face cream/hair products
For more information see www.buttercraneshopping.co.uk or tel contact customer services 028 3026 4627.
Would you like to advertise your business on Newry Times and reach thousands of people every day? Contact the Newry Times office on 028 302 79341 or email Paul: firstname.lastname@example.org