Baby Niamh celebrates Father’s Day at Buttercrane
18 month old Niamh McShane joins her sister’s Cara (7) and Katie (6) in giving their dad Marks & Spencer Manager JP McShane a surprise visit to Buttercrane to celebrate Father’s Day.
Dad JP has worked for the M&S store for over 17 years and managed the Newry flagship tenant store for over 3 years. Father’s Day is on Sunday 16th June and Buttercrane Shopping Centre surveyed shoppers to find out their top 10 gift ideas to treat Dads.
1. Aftershave – new men’s fragrances include Eros (from Versace), Summer (Burberry) and Caroline Herrera 212 limited edition for 2013 and Eau de Lacoste Noir.
2. Shirt & tie – a classic option for traditional dads
3. Book – best sellers Alex Cross Run by James Patterson and Harlan Coben’s Six Years
4. Suit – good option if few family are ‘clubbing’ together
5. Dinner and bottle of wine for £10
6. New shoes/trainers
7. Gadget/phone accessory
8. Socks –Dragons Den Peter Jones has upped the fashion stakes for sock fans
9. Gift card /voucher – the easy way to treat the man who’s impossible to buy for!
10. Face cream/hair products
For more information see www.buttercraneshopping.co.uk or tel contact customer services 028 3026 4627.