Amanda’s top tips for Autumn Style
Get the low down on the top picks to update your Autumn/Winter wardrobe brought to you by Amanda Rafferty, Personal Style Advisor.
Here is my snapshot of the more practical and realistic style choices that will help you stay ahead in the fashion stakes this season!
Amanda’s top ten tips for this season:
1. Choose fabrics such as lace, velvet and tulle.
2. Black is the way to go.
3. Prints continue to be big this season and are great for attracting attention to your more flattering features.
4. Leather, Lux leather is the choice on this season’s catwalk with black the colour of choice.
5. The trouser suit.
6. The country classics such as tweed, cord, plaid, quilting and over-sized jumpers.
7. Tones of purple, from garnet and plum to maroon, are proving popular for this autumn.
8. This season’s silhouette is still very much about the waist. Coats, dresses and suits are mostly belted at the waist.
9. Elements of brocade, embroidery and embellishment, kimono sleeves are out in force on the catwalks.
10. Other key pieces to consider include: Military Cartoon prints Statement coats, Metallic jeans, Snakeprint blouse, Smoking slippers and Luxe parka.
That’s pretty much it in a nutshell, but always remember when choosing clothing and accessories that they must suit your body shape, colouring, personality and lifestyle.
Finally, when you look good, you feel good and when you feel good anything is possible!Check out the picture gallery for some of Amanda’s key items for this season!
Would you like to advertise your business on Newry Times and reach thousands of people every day? Contact the Newry Times office on 028 4062 6520 or email Paul: email@example.com